Creating Links’ delivers a range of consultancy services which are framed within a community and cultural development process. Creating Links engagement with community has a strong ethical framework which honours the reciprocal learning that results when community members can share their wisdom and local knowledge and we share information and skill development (optional) to support our community work. Our processes are informal and engaging, negotiated with local stakeholders and tailored for each target group.
Blending our consultancy and training service
We can negotiate with clients to blend relevant training into our consultancy services. This is achieved by building and including a community engagement framework that provides tailored skill development. This can include creative activities or more formal skills such as facilitation, community engagement, conflict resolution and more.
Creating Links consultancy services include:
- community consultation
- cultural mapping
- cultural policy/development
- cultural planning
- public art management planning
For more information about our consultancy work, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cultural Mapping Report, North Burnett.
- Arts and Cultural Strategy, North Burnett.
- Public Art Management Plan for a Recreation and PlaySpace, produced with Dee Martin,
Central Highland Regional Council.
- Ideas to Action – an online resource for artsworkers, Co-writer with Judy Pippen, Sylvia Lanford & Shelley Pisani, commissioned by the Queensland Arts Council.